Join us October 16-20, 2017 for DC CyberWeek, a week-long festival in our nation's capital focused on bringing together cybersecurity experts, decision makers and leaders from the government and tech communities. DC CyberWeek is a series of dozens of distributed events powered by the tech community and complemented by core conferences, parties and projects created by the festival organizer, CyberScoop. DC CyberWeek is about big ideas and coming together to make an impact on the greater good of our connected world.
DC CYBERWEEK INCLUDES:
- A week-long festival bringing together cybersecurity experts, decision makers and leaders from the tech community
- Networking and learning at events of all sizes, hosted by the tech community throughout Washington, DC
- CyberTalks, presented by CyberScoop on October 18, a day of TED-like talks for Cyber, including cybersecurity experts and thought leaders
- A one-stop master calendar of all the cybersecurity community events happening throughout the city during the week-long festival
- Kickoff and closing networking events hosted by CyberScoop
WHO SHOULD PARTICIPATE?
- Cybersecurity experts, thought leaders, decision makers and practitioners
- Leaders from government and the gov tech community
- Executives from the tech community
- Nerds, geeks, wonks or anyone with passion or curiosity for cybersecurity
- Sponsor DC CyberWeek
- Host an event
About CyberScoopCyberScoop reaches top cybersecurity leaders both online and in-person through our website, newsletter, events, radio and TV. With more than 350,000 unique visitors a month, CyberScoop engages a highly targeted audience of technology decision makers and influencers.
CONTACT US AT HELLO@DCCYBERWEEK.COM